Curbside service is now available for physical materials owned by the Bailey Library! Simply place a hold on the books, movies, or other items you want to borrow. When the items are ready, you will receive a notice with instructions on how to set up a curbside pickup appointment. We thank you for your patience!
A few important things to note:
1. Curbside pickup is available by invitation only. Do not show up for your items before confirming a time slot.
2. If you have items held for more than one library card in your household, just let us know when you schedule a pickup.
3. For your safety and the safety of library staff, we are unable to accept returns or payments by curbside pickup.
4. We are unable to accommodate unscheduled pickups at this time.
5. If you need to schedule a curbside pickup for printing, please email your documents (10 pages or less) to: email@example.com. We are only accepting files in PDF, JPG, or PNG format. All documents in .doc, .ppt, or any other text format needs to be converted to PDF before emailing.
NOT SURE WHAT TO READ?
HOW CURBSIDE WORKS
1. Place a hold on materials using the Minerva website or Bailey Mobile App. PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY PLACE HOLDS ON ITEMS OWNED BY THE BAILEY LIBRARY. Inter-library loan is not available at this time.
2. When the materials are ready, you will receive a notification via email or text. The notification will ask you to call, email, or text the library to set up a curbside appointment.
3. When it’s time for your curbside pickup, pull up to the parking spots directly in front of the library. Your materials will be on the picnic table in front of the lobby entrance during your appointment window. If you do not see your materials during your appointment window then please call the library at 207-377-8673.
Please note that the pickup table is monitored by CCTV and staff.