Curbside service is now available at the Bailey Library! Simply place a hold on the books, movies, or other items you want to borrow. When the items are ready, you will receive a notice with instructions on how to set up a curbside pickup appointment. We thank you for your patience!
A few important things to note:
1. Please do not show up before confirming a time slot with staff.
2. If you have items held for more than one library card in your household, just let us know when you schedule a pickup.
3. We are unable to accept payments by curbside. All fines and fees are suspended at this time.
4. If you need to schedule a curbside pickup for printing, please email your document(s) to: email@example.com. We are only accepting files in PDF, JPG, or PNG format. All documents in .doc, .ppt, or any other text format needs to be converted to PDF before emailing.
NOT SURE WHAT TO READ?
HOW CURBSIDE WORKS
2. When the materials are ready, you will receive a notification via email or text. The notification will ask you to call, email, or text the library to set up a curbside appointment.
3. When it’s time for your curbside pickup, pull up to the parking spots directly in front of the library. Your materials will be on the picnic table in front of the lobby entrance during your appointment window. If you do not see your materials during your appointment window then please call the library at 207-377-8673.
Please note that the pickup table is monitored by CCTV and staff.